10:00 - 12:00
Die Schule des Sprechens GmbH
Giving a top-notch presentation is difficult enough when it’s in your mother tongue, let alone when done in a different language altogether. With the demand for excellent English skills rising steadily in the workplace comes the aptitude to give a presentation in English as well. The ability to give a dynamic, strong presentation in English is a must for obtaining higher positions in business and government.
This seminar is designed for non-native speakers and will provide you with some of the key language used to build a framework for any presentation in English. Participants will put what they receive to use and get feedback on accomplishments and improvements.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn how to introduce yourself with confidence and clarity
- Discover tips and tricks on how to get to the point in English
- Gain a better understanding of how to use the English language to make yourself more clearly understood
- Better understand the melody of the English language and how to use it to your advantage
- Improve pronunciation and the mechanics of speaking English
- Discuss killer phrases vs. promoter phrases
- Examine how to de-escalate arguments and keep peace with yourself and your colleagues in the workplace
- Practice thinking on your feet in English